Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hudson is the First Grade Star Student!!!!!

First grade has been awesome for Hudson!
He's learning so much:)
His project over the Musk Ox:
He had to give a report, too.  

I also got THIS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I would miss that opportunity!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Neuhaus's words read in the 
assembly by Mr. Everett:

"This is a tenacious student about being a 
good listener and a hard worker. This student 
always does his personal best and does not
give up when challenged with something
 that might be difficult.  This student
is kind to everyone and always 
looks for ways to help their teachers
and friends.  This student is 
extremely respectful to adults.
This student is a wonderful example
for others to imitate.  This student
loves sports and has learned many 
valuable lessons from being an athlete.  
This student is a team player and has 
tremendous focus.  I am so grateful
and blessed to be this student's 
teacher.  I love spending time with
him each and everyday.  
Congratulations to our Shining 
Star Winner...Hudson Pierce!"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What amazing words about my boy!!!!
I couldn't stop taking his picture
up there and crying over the words
spoken about my boy!!!!!!!!
Hudson, you are one in a million!!!!!!
Proudest Parents in the WORLD!!!
Keep at it, Son!!!
You are our STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you more than words could
EVER express!!!!!!!!!!!❤
Thank you to such an amazing
and wonderful teacher!!!!!!!!
We adore you❤❤❤
His best buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each grade's Shining Stars...
My heart and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go, Hudson!!!
I love you!!!!!

No comments: