Tuesday, June 19, 2018

January 2017

Reporting to MMS for basketball 
practice over the holidays!!!
How cute is this guy?  ❤
Sister reporting to DANCE PRACTICES
over the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love the game, Speak OUT!!!!!!!!!
Off to more DaNCE!
Walker and his buddies at Top Golf
celebrating Garrett's Birthday!!!
Almost a 7 year old❤
Poor guy woke up not feeling so great...
This merely means SNUGGLE time to Mommy!!!!!!
 
 
 Mommy snuggles for ALL!!!!!!
UNTIL you know who catches us;)
 
Time for a MAGIC show!!!!!!
COLD FACE!
Walker putting in the WORK
at D1 with STORM!!!
My H's are always up for some Freddy's!

Such thoughtful words from Julio...
Hudson is ALWAYS writing out line ups
or drawing plays!!!!!  Obsessed!!!!!!
I love shopping with this sweet girl!
Jumpsuit sagas for me;)))
I'm always telling my team how I 
can't stand up straight in a jumpsuit 
because my torso must be too long
#proof;)
Steel City Pops!!!!!!
She's my favorite girl EVER❤
Trying on a dress I bought her;)
I found and bought this one for her
and told her to try it on...
she came out LiKE THiS!!!!!!!!
Mom for the WiN on this dress 
for her daddy/daughter dance!!!
Classroom vibes with Willie in charge!
A "shout out" to a GiRL!??!!!???!!!!
Dancing her heart out!
Dameon!!!  Love this kid!
Dame Dame has kept me 
ON MY TOES for two years straight...
French and then English II.  
Sweet Girl❤
SLIME all the TIME even LIVE!!!
Troy and I love to join in 
her LiVE action!!!;)
Hadlee & Ann Marie doing
hair at Sarah Catherine's party:)
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Love💘
AWESOME pic, TRAV!!!!!
Big Hud was STAR STUDENT!!!
Dressing alike with my Kaydi!!!
Workshop at BAYLOR..................
More Dame Dame!!!!!!
Haley's Signing DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennady's, too!!!!!!!!!!
My former students ALL GROWN UP!
My girl loves and is loved!!!
Found such cute valentines!!!!!!!!!!
100 Days at School!!!!!!!!!!
This is about all I could get him to do;)
Such a cute class!!!!!!!!!!
Celebrating TREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love a Haley visit especially
when we play this game!!! :)))
Haley the Panda;)
Always fun at the Pierces:)))

No comments: