Sunday, June 10, 2018

October 2016

We ❤ Pey!!!!!!
Fall days can be tiring...
Beautiful.  God is so good.  
Cade got hurt in football
and broke his leg:(
K-Life and some from the team met up
to go and see him once he got home from the hospital.
Amanda gave Huds a Baylor shirt while
 we were there.  I made him try it on!  LOL
This is a funny sight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh this girl!  
5th grade ~ October 25, 2016
Sweetest girl I know...
And the cutest❤
I love her so much.  
Morgan, Marlin & Tydarious
on the day Marlin was moving:(
Huds wearing his Secret Service
shirt that Mark gave him!  
It was also "mustache" day at school...
This was as far as he would go!  HA!
Troy and I had lunch that day with him
and loved seeing him and his friends:)
Always a funny time with Dad at lunch;)
 I mean, really!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Love this little guy so much!!!!!!
 What up!?!  Picking up from WNL!
These boys are so silly!!!
Sweet boy not feeling good at all..
Makes me so sad when my babies'
eyes are droopy!  Their eyes always
tell me when they are sickly!
Perking UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Kelli sent me this because she 
and Kate saw Walker score a TD
at practice!  
NON STOP...
this boy and his drive to practice 
ALL.the.TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Every single day he can't wait
to get home from school 
just to throw!!!!!!!!
WOW...this spoke volumes to me.  
Huds got the MUSIC AWARD!!!
New GOAL!
Love seeing my boys working together!
Great lookin' group of boys!
So glad that Caleb and Micah moved
to Midway!!!!!!!!!
1st & 5th
My e-mails to and from Mr. V
 are such a part of my day.
What a blessing he is to me❤
Celebrating Julio!!!!!!!!!
It was his last day for the 
fall semester before he was off to
study abroad.  
Our funny door, too;)
Just as soon as football was over,
basketball had begun!!!
8th Grade A Team Basketball!!!
Let's GO!!!!!!!!!
This kid amazes me.  
I love him so much.  
Cutie Pie!
Lily Girl Fun!
It was a Freddy's type of night:)
So glad that Grandmother could join us❤
The scary clown movie had all kinds
of practical jokes going on at our house!
Hudson's journal entries are PRiCeLeSS!
#truth
Image result for my kids will walk right past their father
Gig 'Em.
Game day READY.  
A happy sight for this mama!
WOW.  This was one of several messages
I ended up getting this day about my man. 
❤❤❤
A simple reminder that I sometimes need to hear❤

No comments: