Sunday, June 24, 2018

End of WFC Bball Season 2017

WHAT A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We loved this little basketball team!
Hudson and his teammates did AWESOME!
If I wasn't enjoying the games,
then I was enjoying BROWN!
One of my favorite little guys in the world!!!
He is LIVE entertainment!!!!!!!!!!
These guys were ALL in, 
ALL heart!!!!!!!!
It was a BLAST!!!!
Such a great group of boys!!!
Cute coaches, too!!!
#1!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still celebrating!!!!!!
Lane was an awesome opponent!
They almost had us!!!!!!!!!
Love these three and their families
so very, very much!
I am SO thankful we have 
come to know them all so well!!!
Best Dad/Coach EVER!!!
My favorite Mamas!
Just one more...just because;)
Hudson,
I'm so proud of you!!!
What a great basketball player you are,
but I'm even more proud of what an 
awesome teammate and friend you 
are on and off the court!
You make every single day better
for me and those around you.
I love you with my whole heart!
Mom