Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Chi Alpha 2017

XA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The A Team had a tournament
at Midway that weekend so 
Walker had to do a little bit of
back and forth.  
It's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker had an AWESOME Chi Alpha weekend
and of course I didn't get any pics
until Sunday when we got to officially see
him again at church❤
I couldn't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such an awesome group of young men!!!!
❤❤❤
Framily❤
Sisters❤
Words just can't express how I feel
about Walker embracing his faith
and experiencing the very same 
things that I did at our church...
like Chi Alpha.  The growth in our Lord, 
the friendships, the memories.  
It makes me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so proud of Walker.  
Cling to your faith always, my son!!!
It's EVERYTHING in this world!
We love you so very much!❤

No comments: