Sunday, March 16, 2014

These Spring~y Days...

Just hanging around;)
Reading in Mommy & Daddy's bed...
Ready for SPRiNG & SuMMeR!!!
Back to Baseball!!!
Practice Practice Practice
Cutest thing EVER peaking at
me through the window at gymnastics:)
SeLFie MaN!!!!!!!!
Friday Night Dance Par~Tay
in honor of Aunt Cindy & Uncle James
being here!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED their visit so much...
even with the guys at the table doing "physics"!!!;)
 Also, LOVED Chris & Jessica's
visit the next night!!!!!!
Best big playmates in the world!!! :)
 Hope they all come visit again SooN!!!
 A sweet Saturday morning moment to
start off our Spring Break!!!
New shoes for my Walker D ~
Men's Size TEN!  He's eleven!!!
 Every time we get home, Hudson
tells me that he wants to ride
his "vehicle"!  He loves his Batmobile
that the Reeds left him:)
 Photo Fun by Hudson Jack Pierce...
 I think my little man captured
our day playing outside at home quite well;)
This sweet face is what I captured
as he was going to sleep that night!!!
(in his new swim shirt that the
Reeds got him!  ha!)...
Certainly was/is a ...
 
 
 

No comments: