Friday, March 28, 2014

Last Weekend:)

Our Sweet Haley Girl had to have
surgery on her knee again:(
God bless her heart!!!
We went to see her the day after
her surgery.  It was hard for the
H's to see Haley like this...
Hadlee made her this and we
took her Frozen, the movie.
We love Haley SO much!!!!!!!!!!
It was so weird with Walker gone
out of town all weekend:(
We missed him.  
Cindy, James, Chris & Jessica came
and stayed with us again!!!
Of course that meant lottery tickets from Chris!!!
The kids LOVE having all of them here! :)
Peter Parker ready for church...
We had a FULL house in our Sunday School class!
Miss Hadlee helps me SOOOO much!!!  :)
 Love my Hank & Huds!
Practice Practice Practice...
in the rain, in the cold, in the heat!
The coach bought all the boys practice
shirts that they are required to wear.
I love that we are the Rangers!
Sunday afternoon, we all curled up in
my bed (daddy took a nap in the
living room;) and watched FRoZeN for the
first time.  Hadlee was the only one
who had seen it before.  I had to BEG & plead
with Walker to watch it...but I think
even he enjoyed it, too!!! 
These three people are certainly
"worth melting for"!!! 

No comments: