Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Miss Swafford's Wedding

I don't really ever feel "old"...
but this event kinda got me for some reason! ;)
Something about going to my
son's teacher's wedding???
 
We went to Walker's third grade teacher's
wedding on February 22nd.
We absolutely fell in love with
Casey the year she had Walker.
When I requested for Walker to have her,
I was really going out on a limb...
by not requesting the one who
normally gets requested the most!
BUT boy was my request the best
choice EVER!  Casey was perfect
for my Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for me...and she and I became
dear friends....FaST!!!!!!!:)
 
Casey was absolutely GORGEOUS!
The ceremony was sweet and beautiful.
The dinner/reception was a BLAST!
She and her new hubby are a
STuNNiNG CouPLE!!!!
Troy and I had so much fun going with two
other couples we absolutely love ~
SiLLY Photo Bomber;)
The amazing teachers at South Bosque let
the two mamas join in like we were one of them!
Casey moved to the Big City after she had Walker.
She promised she'd try to come back in
time to teach Hadlee in third grade.
Well, it's TiME for her to come back!!!
These two dads will certainly volunteer
to be room parents again;)
Such a sweet, beautiful friend.
Love her!!!
Amanda & I both loved spoiling
Sweet Casey that year!!!
Another HuGE treat for the night
was hooking up with a very special
sorority sister of mine from Baylor.
It was WONDERFUL to finally get
to hug Missy's neck!!!
Her precious first born sweet baby
boy named WALKER died of cancer
a few years ago.  I supported and loved
and prayed for her with my whole heart
 via Facebook/Caringbridge,
but never truly got to hug her
and express my love to her in person.
Her husband is Casey's new brother-in-law!
LOVED seeing this beautiful girl...
she was such a special person
back in college and she is even
moreso now!  LOVE her and
her angel Walker in Heaven:)
Love these South Bosque Hotties!!!
The band was AWESOME
and all of us danced the night away!!!
The band was a HooT!  So fun!!!
Another "old" moment...two in one day;(
This adorable girl in the blue dress
comes up and introduces herself to me...
after I told her how much I loved her dress
earlier.  Well, come to find out...
she lives in Waco, was a PiPhi at Baylor,
has a little one at South Bosque, etc...
BUT she was about TWeLVE years
younger than me!!!  ha!!!

Then another Pi Phi girl/young
mommy joined us, too!!!!
Tried and True...
no matter the age span! :)
It was fun making new friends:)
The entire evening was so much fun!
 
Meanwhile the Carr Boys and the Pierce Kids
plus Jared had a blast with Haley as their sitter
 at our house!!!  They made the most awesome
Dude Perfect video, ate pizza and all kinds
of other junk, watched movies...
and of course snuggled with their
fave friend ~ Sweet Haley Girl!!!
So cute...they call themselves the
"Midway Boys" in their video!
LOVE that this is what they do
while we are gone!  Love the "Dude Perfect"
guys and their influence on my boy!
It also helps that the Dude Perfect
guys are Aggies!!!  ;)
YOLO #swag
 
 No worries for this mama that night...
I knew my kids were LOVED
and having fun and I was on a
date night with my handsome hubs
and great friends!!!
 Love all three of my H's so much:)
So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By thisis love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.  We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:16-19


No comments: