Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break 2K14 ~ Round II

Round II of Spring Break 2014
started with Walker heading to Austin
with the Parnells.  Peyton invited
him and two other boys to
go to the Main Event!  They had a blast! 
Big Man waiting for his ride ...  
The H's and I spent the afternoon
with Grandmother...
Chickfila & Target of course:)
The kids stayed with Grandmother
and PaPa while I went to have
my car serviced.  I came home to
find Grandmother holding
a softball/baseball practice:)
She was especially working with Huds
and he hit what she said would be
"homeruns in a regular field"!
God love my Sweet Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is the BEST!
Walker beat us home from Austin
by a few minutes...and he came out to the
car to show Hadlee & Hudson what
he had bought them with his
"tickets" in Austin!!!!!!!!!!
He's not always a good big brother.....
but more often than NOT he's
the BEST Big Brother!!!  Seriously.
That evening we went to eat and to
a movie with the Moores!!!!!!!!
Walker went home to spend the night
with them and Hadlee crashed on the
way home...but not this crazy guy!
OR his crazy mommy!  ;)
Spring Break or BUST!!!!!!!!!
I worry so much (UN-necessarily)
about my Walkman when he isn't with me.
  I died over the way he
responded to my heartfelt text...
"K"!!!
The next morning Haddie Girl
was ALL about her bacon!!!
And Hudson was acting like he was
Sherman from the movie we saw,
Mr. Peabody & Sherman!!! ;)
That afternoon a little boy from
Hadlee's class invited her over.
Daddy said "NO WAY"!!!!!!!!!!
But I know this little boy is just a
sweet second grade friend with a sweet
mommy so I thought it okay:)
Sweet boy had a "Welcome Hadlee"
sign when we got there!!!!!!!!
Hadlee & Jake made their own videos...
called "KID PERFECT"!  Adorable!!!
I spent some time that afternoon with my favorite
Superman in the whole wide world..... 

We finished our day off at Walker's practice
playing outside across from the field
in the parking lot of Uncle Wendell's company!
One bossy little girl and one little
boy wishing he could bat like Bubba!  
Good advertisement for Uncle Wen!!! ;)
Happy Happy Happy
 
 


No comments: