Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baylor Game

On Saturday Troy was working
and Walker was at Great Wolf...
and, as usual, my parents were begging
me to bring the kids to one of their
beloved Baylor Basketball games!
It was the PerFeCT opportunity!!!!!!
I am pretty obsessed with Baylor Basketball
myself so I was thrilled to go!!!
I couldn't believe I got Baylor
shirts on both my Aggie babies:)
My parents are such HUGE fans!
I love that they have this and these friends
in their lives.  BU Basketball has brought
them MUCH joy in their retirement!!!
Baylor has brought ME much JoY in my life!
HUDS was so excited to be there
and to be wearing a Baylor shirt;)
I think he was just glad to not be
worrying over what Daddy or Walker
would say for the moment! ;)
As soon as we got inside the Ferrell Center,
it was like Hadlee's Aggie blood
started flowing :( She zipped up
her jacket and told me she was
only there "for the food"!!!!!!!!!
And she wasn't kidding about that!!!  ;)
Maybe there's hope for my baby boy...
Nahhhhh, he needs to be an Aggie
like his daddy and brother.
BUT my girl??? :( Boo Hoo
Back to my little Bear...
He certainly made his mommy's weekend:)
Best date I've ever had at Baylor!!!!!!!
Who knows?  He IS my only
child to like Dr. Pepper...
the drink of the Baylor Bears!!!!!!!!
It was a crazy close game
but Baylor WON!!!!!!!!
Grandmother & I were freaking
out during the game;)))
It absolutely THRILLED my parents
to have us there!!!  I'm so glad that we went!
A great time to be a Baylor Bear :)
Both teams are in the Sweet 16!!!!!!!!!
Literally this was my kids when we
got home...NOT wanting Brother
or Daddy to see their Baylor shirts:(
I love being an Aggie family,
but I'm a Baylor Girl at heart!
You just can't take the Baylor
out of this girl!!!
 
 

No comments: