Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break 2K14 ~ Round I

Sweet Girls' Sleep Over :)
Monday we played outside all morning
then I went to get Travis to come
over to watch a movie with us.
When he and I got back, these two asked
that I introduce them from the other room...
I had no idea what they were up to ~
but this is how they came out
dressed!  Support for our Superman:)
Sweetest Girls...
 Spring Baseball!  Bring it!!!!!!!!
Videos for Haley Girl
from my third row:)
 Next up ... Big Boy Sleep Over!
Glow in the Dark ball that night!!!
(Speaking of Spring Break...that night
Troy said to me, do you know that
Hudson is outside in the dark ...
it's cool out ... playing basketball
without a shirt on?!?  #ThirdChild)
 
Couldn't have McDonalds breakfast
two days in a row...so it was back to Shipleys;)
 
More Dude Perfect Videos...
 Walker & Jared texted me their latest
video with this ...
"Bro Perfect for the Win #SWAG"
Then it was time for a picnic at the park
(with Sonic;)
Big Boys were funny at the park!
They have outgrown it just a bit;)
I saw them on this and I said...
"oh this will make a cute facebook post"
I had never seen two 11 year olds move faster!!!
My Precious Pie!!!!!!!!!
Baby Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a beautiful day with......
crazy......
sweet...
fun kiddos!!!
This picture is HILARIOUS to anyone
who knows our Hudson Jack...
he ONLY wants to wear his Spiderman
PJ top (bleach stain on the back and all)
~ every minute of the day!!!
He's worn it since he was TWO!!!;)
I usually make him start out in a normal shirt
over the Spidey top, but he always finds time
or a way to get down to just his Spiderman shirt!
Caught in the act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He loved this digger!
We had to beg him to leave!!!!! ;)
Next we went exploring through some trails!
Since my friends know I'm not
outdoorsy and that I don't like to "hike",
I sent them these pics!!!;)
And this one...like mother, like daughter!
Hadlee did NOT like our "hike"!!! 
I encouraged her to pretend;)
Jared and Walker made a video
on their iPhone of them
"lost deep in the woods of Montana"!;)
Huck Huds Finn LOVED it down there!!!
Hadlee ... HATED it!!!!!!!
And begged us to leave;)
Luckily we found two heart shaped
leaves and that made her smile:)
3 Spoons was our next stop!
We were sitting outside eating our
yogurt when Walker noticed the
TV screen inside!!!!!!! :)))
Cutie Patoooooties on the 3Spoons TV!
Even this one!!!!!!!!!  LOVE it!
The sweetest neighborhood friendly
Spiderman EVER!!!!!!!!!!
It was a perfect day with these peeps!
The evening was complete
with Daddy & Walker giving
Huds some t-ball practice!  
He's our little Slugger!!!

 

No comments: