Friday, March 21, 2014

Instagram

We have entered a new stage of life...
one that I am NOT ready for AT ALL!!!
Walker has been begging and pleading
with us to let him get an Instagram
on his iTouch.  We have been FIRM
in our "No Way" for a long, long time.
Several of his friends already have
iPhones which he would also LOVE...
but he knows that is not happening
yet.  Most of his buddies have Instagrams
 and we've heard the "I'm the only one
without one" line for quite sometime!!!  ;)
 
Over Spring Break, Walker showed
me the things he'd like to post on
an Instagram and I realized just
how innocent my boy still is:)
So Troy and I discussed it and decided
we'd allow Walker a "trial run"
with strict guidelines
and a certain "trendymindymommy"
on Instagram to have access to everything
on his!  ;)  Walker was so pumped!!!
 
Of course we are FULLY aware
that others on his Instagram might not
be as innocent AND that Walker won't
always be so innocent (although
it's going to break my ever lovin'
heart when that day arrives!!!),
but for now he's a great kid and under
our supervision I think he will do
just fine with his Instagram. 
He and his friends are actually
quite cute and silly on there!;)
 
I asked him if he wanted
"trendymindymommy" to like
his posts and he politely said, "NO"!  ;)
I can view them all day long....
but I guess he'd prefer me to keep
my comments to myself!  ha!
 
BUT who was it that came to my
room to ask me which picture
he should have as his profile pic?!?
TrendyMindyMommy must
not be all that bad;)
My baby boy is growing up way too fast.
All I can do is love him, support him,
encourage him, guide him,
and PRaY my little heart out for him!!!
 

No comments: