Saturday, March 1, 2014

Everyday

Hadlee and I cried through the
last episode of Good Luck Charlie;(
Walker came up with a ReaLLY cool
invention in his fifth grade class
and his teacher sent me a pic of it!  :)
Hudson joined a biker gang
at Mrs. Janice's!  ;)
Baby Beau tried to come
home with me again:)
(Hudson would NOT have that!)
We enjoyed the nice weather!!!!!!!
Ready for this to be our
everyday weather!!!!

Scooter, Bike, Batmobile
Everyday after school!  :)

Hudson took my picture
at Sunday School :)
Duck Face Peace ;)
Hudson did his "work"...
...which included him typing this
and telling me what he said in it :)
I love HIM really good, too!  :)
Precious Pie wearing
Kate Kate's hand me downs:)
 I continue to completely be
caught off guard by how BiG
this boy is getting.....

...even if he's often up to no good! ;)
Everyday really is a Gift!
 I will praise you forever, O God,
for what you have done.
I will trust in your good name in the
 presence of your faithful people.
Psalm 52:9

No comments: