Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ready for T-Ball

Last week, I told Hudson that
I had received an e-mail from his
coach about his first practice.
Sweet Boy immediately went and got
his baseball pants and cleats and
started getting ready...
...then I had to break it to him
that the practice wasn't until
the NEXT Monday evening!!!
I loved his baseball attire though...
hat, SPIDERMAN SHIRT,
pants and cleats.  
Tough Guy
 
Well, Monday the 17th finally rolled around!
Huds was so excited ALL.DAY.LONG.
He kept asking how much longer
until practice?, when could he
get dressed?, how long would practice
be? - he wanted it to be "long", etc.
Hadlee was about to leave for gymnastics
and I mentioned her getting in a picture
with our t-ball stud...but he was NOT
having it!!!  This was HIS time to shine!!!!!;)
And he was just about the cutest
thing I've ever seen!
SeRioUSLy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He literally talked NON-STOP
about his practice!!!!!!!!!
I've said it a thousand times, but I
have to say it again.  He melts
my EVER LOVIN' HEART!!!!!!!!
Light of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OF COURSE that particular night Walker
also had practice & Hadlee had gymnastics.
Life with three kids...
but soooooooooo thankful they are active!!!:) 

Daddy met us at practice and
again Huds was so beyond thrilled.
I could hardly stand it for him!!!
EVER LOVIN HEART!!!
It melts and melts!
I also loved that my man
was coaching Walker's practice
and had to leave it early to come
and help coach this one!
These little four & five year olds
were so precious out there!!!
Hudson was doing an awesome job!
He's our little Slugger!!!
But then...OUT OF NOWHERE...
as he was lined up waiting his turn
to field, I noticed his lip quivering
and next thing I knew he dropped his
glove and ran off the field crying,
"I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!"
It broke our hearts for him!
I guess he got nervous or anxious
or something:(  Maybe he's too young? 
He was probably the youngest one
out there...but he's been SO excited?
I seriously don't think I have
EVER seen his baby blue eyes
filled with such tears and fear!!!
Poor, poor baby!!!!!!
 
Even with tears, I have to admit
he was still the cutest little thing
 out there!  We have no clue what
to expect for his next practice though!;)
 
But he's my little stud muffin
no matter what!!!

No comments: