Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

So VeRY THaNKFuL....
             times THREE!!!!!
And SiLLY times THREE, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This picture represents my LiFE......
...my loves!!!!!!
...my absolute EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanksgiving 2013
I couldn't be more thankful for
ALLLLL the LoVE in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ready to stir up some trouble...
Aunt Michelle claimed him first!
But Aunt Lynna did, too!!!
It was so wonderful to spend
the entire day with my family!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical family pic...... ;)
(Look at my husband!!! and I wonder where
Walker gets his crazy picture taking antics from!!!)
Walker is as tall as Grandmother!!!!!
Handsome Hunter...
he passed up Grandmother a long time ago;)
So very, very thankful for these two...
This Thanksgiving, Travis sat at the
table (the grandkid table!) and ATE.....
Lynna pureed him some turkey, dressing
and mashed potatoes.  Simply Amazing.
Three years ago we spent Thanksgiving AT
Texas Neuro Hospital ~ hard to even 
imagine that time in our lives. 
Makes me CRY to think what life
was like then, but we sure did rally
and didn't even miss a beat having to
have our Thanksgiving at a hospital. 
We were together and Travis was alive.
One of the paramedics that helped save
his life joined us in Austin that day. 
The next Thanksgiving in 2011,
we brought Travis home from CNS in Dallas
for the weekend.  We took turns eating
so someone was with him while the others
ate.  Last year, he was home but we still
had to do the same.  So sad that he couldn't
eat:(  THIS year...he sat AT the table
and ate.  Not ideally what he wanted to eat
nor is it easy AT ALL for him to eat.......
but what a miracle.  And it's
STILLLLLLLLLLLLL
in the making!!!
Thank you, LORD!!!!!!!!!!! 

After our Thanksgiving lunch,
we all napped and layed around
and visited and played.  Just perfect.
I love a day with my entire family. 
We also went over to see Troy's sweet mama
and Jimmy who had to stay at their house
since she was still recovering from
her surgery.  Just so much to be thankful
for and so much love in our lives.  
I feel nothing but
BLESSED!!!
"Give THANKS to the Lord,
for He is good:
His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:2

No comments: