Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Jersi Day:)

Hadlee's little bestie from school
invited her and another little girl
to go out to eat and to Belton to
look at the Christmas lights.  
Hadlee was SO excited!!!
Mommy didn't know what to think
about her sweet girl going off like this;(
The party favors were these ADORABLE
Justice pajamas!  How absolutely
darling are these three girls?!?
They had SOOOO much fun!!!
Hadlee thought the lights were 
the coolest thing ever!
They got out for Santa's workshop...
of course Hadlee didn't want her face painted;)  ha!
She had such a great time
and never even missed a beat leaving mama!;)
That evening I realized that someday
my little girl will always be wanting to 
go do this and that:(  I don't know if I 
like that!!!  Actually, I pray she always
makes good, sweet friends.  My life
has been blessed with so many amazing
friends and I want that for her, too.

I also like it when she makes friends
with little girls whom I like their 
mommies/families,
 so I don't have to worry about 
letting her go off with them!!!
Jersi is a precious little girl
and I love that Hadlee got to 
celebrate this birthday with her!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Hadlee is growing up so fast, and is as beautiful as her mama! :-)

Love the pajamas...