Friday, December 6, 2013

Fifth Grade BoY Road Trip!!!!!!!!

These eleven 11 year olds have been buds
since kindergarden at South Bosque. 
Unfortunately Braden and his precious family
moved this summer to the metroplex:(
None of these guys have forgotten Sweet B
nor has he forgotten his buds......sooooo,
it was off to Ft. Worth to see him the first
chance we all had ~ during Thanksgiving break!
The boys were so EXCiTeD to all be together!!!!!!!!!!!
We were scheduled to go the first Monday of
the break but then the weather turned horrible
and there was a chance for ICE:( We were able
to move the trip up a day but then some of
the moms couldn't go. After about
4,532 texts and phone calls, we worked it out
where everyone (and their siblings;) could
still go...in four cars with five mamas!
It was "no child left behind"!!!!!!!!;)
I was in charge of this cute little on
the left...and we were all thrilled to see
the little on the right (Braden's brother)!
We scheduled a party at Altitude Trampoline Park
in Ft. Worth...it was AWESOME!!!!!!!
Trampolines EVERYwhere...even on the walls!!!!!!!
Cutest little jumper there!!!:)
I loved having the Carr boys with me!
I had these two cute girls with me, too. 
Garrett's older sister and her friend.
We missed the mama that goes with them though:(
All Hadlee & Hudson cared about was
having Sweet Haley Girl there!!!
The boys TOOK  BOUNCED off as soon as we got there!!!
The dodge ball area was a huge hit!
So was the BaLL pit!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson especially loved it!!!
But the big boys did, too!!!
Cyndi in action!!!!!!!!!!
Cyndi, in fact, was quite IMPRESSIVE
with her toe touches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This mama's herkie wasn't so bad either;)  HA
...although I'm still sore from it!!!
 In line like a big boy...
My two favorite guys there!!!
Walker LOVED the basketball goals!
They could DuNK it!!!
AiR HuDSoN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew & Hudson look like brothers!!!
Pizza Party Time!!!!!!!!!!
Love these three sooooooooo much!!!
Our party included a scheduled time for
just the "Midway" group (as we were called)
to have the dodge ball area. 
This was SeRiouS business for our guys!
Then the moms JuMPeD in!!!!!!!!!!!
We were serious about it, too!
You had to be on the opposing side of your son;)
This would be one crazy mama
questioning the rules;) 
oops it's ME!
Dodge Ball is BRuTaL!!!!!!!!!!
But SO fun!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaa!
We had a blast playing dodge ball!
The workers told us they'd never had a
group of moms jump in for the game!  ha!!!
Hudson and I were shocked, too!!!;)
Love these awesome ELEVEN 11 year olds!!!!!!
Back to the foam pit!!!!!!!!!!
Except none of us mamas could get OuT!!!
Angie & I jumping IN!!!!!!!!
Girls!!!!!!!!!!
They were so sweet to my Haddie Girl:)
It was such a fun day!!!
I love these mama friends!
They have all become such dear, praying
friends to me.  We are committed to keeping
an eye on each others' boys from now on...
one mom said kinda like faith families!
FuN FaiTH FaMiLieS:)
#fifthgradeboymoms
#weloveeachotherandourkids
There were 24 total kids that day...big and little
and in between...amongst six moms there...
eleven total moms!   Super Fun Road Trip!!!!!
I almost forgot to get a pic
of this cute couple!!!
My third row...three sleeping teenage girls!:)
And my second row...my three H's (Haley, Hudson, Hadlee)
all snoozing...Cannon was the only one who stayed awake!
A FuLL, FuN DaY!
Thankful for days like this:)
I love making memories with my kids and showing
them how important friendships are!!!
 

No comments: