Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Days

Studying spelling words by using
SHaViNG CReaM!!!
It's an option on her weekly homework.
I finally gave in and let her do it!;)
Watching my two fave girls
at gymnastics on Monday evenings...
Mommy has been sick:(
Thankfully this little love takes
THE best care of his mama!!!
I told him how the doctor told me
not to be kissing anyone in the family.
All week Hudson kept asking me when
we could kiss again
He's true love. 
This would be my fifth grade
true love.  He's so funny...
and handsome.  Growing up too fast:(
I just never know what Hudson is going
to come out of his room looking like...
especially after he's been sent to his room!
This was a good one;)
Hudson finally got a tree of his very
own for his room.  This was his
decorating party;)  He sang the whole
time he decorated his tree...in the buff;)
There is no better way to start off our
week than with church!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy & Huds were dressed alike!
Basketball is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Practicing for that every week...
and still for baseball, too!
Mrs. Pierce's reading time...
Look who was chosen to be STAR STUDENT;)
Walker rehearsing his presentation over
Sir Isaac Newton!  It was awesome and I love
that he thought to take an apple as his prop!!!
Painting with a Hadlee Twist:)
Painting with a Hudson twist;)
Hadlee created snowmen for
Mrs. Bain, Haley, and Grandmother.
So sweet
Hudson told me he was doing his
"homework"!!!!!!!!!!
Movie & popcorn in mommy and daddy's
bed...who cares that it was a school night!;)
 I've probably never been this not ready
for Christmas...and not that worried about it either,
but I sure do love the cozy, peaceful feeling
in our home.  It's a magical time of the year. 

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

I didn't know that you had been sick! Sure hope you were feeling better by Christmas, and that you're over whatever was happening.

Hudson seems to enjoy life with as few clothes on as possible! Hahaha...what a hoot!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin