Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lynna's Birthday

Lynna turned 52 on Friday, December 20th!
 
My oldest sister is thirteen years older
than me;  yet, she is one of my best
friends in the whole wide world.
You talk about someone ALWAYS
having your back...that's Lynna!
 
She has loved me like her own since
I was born...she still calls me
"Baby" all the time in fact!
I tagged along with her as much
as I possibly could when I was
little...I still keep in touch with
her former boyfriends!!! One especially
was such a part of my childhood. 
 
I was in most of Lynna's high school
homecoming & prom pictures, she took me
to get my ears pierced when I was
in kindergarten, she let me
wear her Homecoming crown to school
for a Halloween parade, she taught me to
shop, she put blond high lights
in my bangs when I was in jr. high,
she gave me the GREATEST gift
when she had Travis because that
made me an Aunt!!!
And most of all, she taught me
to treat EVERYONE nicely...to
just always be kind to everyone
no matter what.  I was so blessed
having my two sisters so much
older than me.  I love that I can
call both of them my best friends. 
 
At one of Lynna's best friend's wedding. 
She was a bridesmaid & I was the flower girl. 
Vacation ~ I think this was in Atlanta.

Lynna chose El Con for her birthday celebration!!!
Selfie Girl
We had a great time celebrating Mary Lynna!!!
Her birthday was even more special
since Trav had good news on his swallow
study the day before.  He chose not to eat
anything at El Con (his only option was refried
beans and it's not easy to eat anything yet,
so I think he just decided not to).
Thank you, Lord, for our family
and for our Birthday Girl!!!
I love me some Hunter B!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to my Gorgeous Sistah
whom I love so dearly!
May God bless her and her boys abundantly this year!!!
 

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

I love the bond you have with your sisters. How wonderful it is that you all live in the same area! Thanks for "adopting" me into your amazing family! :-)