Sunday, December 1, 2013

Daddy + Hudson

I remember when Walker was a baby
reading a James Dobson book,
I think it was Bringing Up Boys
or something like that, and I remember
Dr. Dobson saying that at a certain point
in a little boy's life he needs to make
the transition from wanting to be
like mommy to wanting to be like daddy.
Well, my baby Walker was really attached
to his mama...and so is my Hudsy Puds. 
But ya know what? 
I watched the transition with Walker
and now I'm watching it with Hudson. 
It's a little sad for mommy:(
but I wouldn't want it any other way.
It's the way God intended.

As of late, Hudson always wants
to ride in daddy's truck, be where
daddy is AND go to the deer lease!!!
I put my foot down on that last one though;)

I'm so thankful that my boys have a
manly, yet very loving daddy!

This would be Huds in my rain boots
though...so he's not all daddy's yet!  ;)
 He IS our hot dog!!!

And he still loves the occasional "selfie"...
Maybe it's more than the occasional selfie...
 It was 62 of them this particular day;)

Huds may want to be just like daddy...
but he still wants to "marrrweeee" mommy!
❤❤❤
 


No comments: