Monday, December 23, 2013

Santa and Stuff

The other day Hudson and I were out
shopping and he told me not to call him
"Baby" anymore:(  He changed his mind
later though...maybe because of mommy's
devastation over it!  ;)  Later that day I started
thinking how he really isn't a baby anymore
and then I thought of my Walker D...
who's so big it's like he's a man now!!!

This was Walker's first Christmas...
and our first Christmas card
as the Pierce Party of Three. 
Whether my boys (and my girl)
like it or not, they will always be my BABIES:)
Speaking of that big boy, one day I made
him go shopping with me!  He had a BLaST...
or maybe that was ME having the blast;)
Huddy shopping with mommy on a different
day.  Hershey Bar and all;)
Subbing for Mrs. Bain while she
went on her birthday lunch with the other
teachers.  This sweet girl was
my favorite in the class:)
Mrs. Bain and the class gave me this
platter for Christmas.  I love it!
I will treasure it forever and always
think of Mrs. Bain when I see it!
Dance in December:)
Walker Christmas caroling with his class...
Walker's class went to Mr. Cooper's house!
I was so excited over that...Mr. Cooper was
my middle school principal and I loved him!
He has been battling cancer for a couple of 
years.  God bless him!!!
My cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!
Room Mom for Walker and Hadlee's classes
usually isn't a big deal UNTiL the
Christmas Party Day!!!
Hadlee's was 2 to 3 at South Bosque
and Walker's was 2:40-3:20 at River Valley.
And guess who was in charge of both?!?
Thankfully, I have awesome mom friends
and it was no big deal and everything worked
out PeRFeCTLY!!!  The night before
preparing for both wasn't quite so easy
and I may or may not have thought
to myself that I'll never be room mom again!  ha!
 What I do always love is putting together
"teacher" gifts...like these for Walker's
wonderful teachers ~
 
Hudson's AMAZING favorite ladies in his life...
And Hadlee's sweet teachers!!!
PJ pants day at River Valley!!!!!!
Early Release Day FuN!!!
These two little Besties are ADoRaBLE!!!
I took Jersi & Hadlee to a really fun party on
early release day at a class mate's house!
Driving around delivering Christmas
cards and treats to special friends
makes me so happy! 
The Good Lord has blessed me with
UHHHH to the MAY ZiNG
people in my life!!!
I especially love giving gift cards!!!
They are the BeST:)
One afternoon when I was off shopping,
Hadlee stayed home and made duct tape
bags for Lynna, Michelle, Grandmother, Macy and me.
They were all so cute and chosen just for
each person...even down to the color of ribbons
on them!  What a doll!!!!!!!!! 
These will be my sisters, niece and mother's
favorite gift!!!!!!!!!  I just know it:)
Waiting in line to see Santa...
 
And wondering how in the world 
I could be this blessed!!!
I've cried a lot during this holiday season.
There's just so much sadness in this 
world:( I feel undeserving with how 
blessed I feel with my little family. 
It just doesn't seem fair. 
We've tried to do for others which I 
love!  We helped buy Christmas for
a teenage foster child and 
I let the kids pick toys for Toys for Tots.
I really tried giving gifts to special 
people in our lives ... especially 
ones that help Travis so much. 
I just wish I could do so, so much more!!!

I take such heart in the 
story of the birth of Jesus ~ love it even so 
much more as a mother ~ and in the 
 faith that Jesus is coming back someday. 
For now, I will enjoy celebrating
the his birth with my sweet family. 

"Waiting for our blessed hope,
the appearing of the great glory
of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ."
Titus 2:13


No comments: