Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve

The morning of Monday, December 23rd...
Christmas Eve Eve
Eleven Years Old
Seven Years Old
Three Years Old
(four in less than a month!!!)
Just a little bit excited to open presents!!!

I love my babies so much!!!
We put out our reindeer food before
we left town knowing we wouldn't
be back until late Christmas Eve... 
Look who's in charge;)
Counting my blessings at
  Christmas and everyday... 
 Hanging out at Grandma Pierce's...
Hudson at Grandma & PaPa Robinett's... 
That night we went to Aunt Jean's house
to see Santa!  This is always so special:)
I absolutely love this picture...
we are all so intently listening to Hudson talk
to Santa.  I love that it's the five of us
and I love the light shining down. 
There's so much magic in Christmas ~
especially through the eyes of a sweet three year old. 
Pierce Party of Five
Peace Love Joy
Aunt Jean's house is the BeST!!!! 
Huds decided he needed to go
back and tell Santa one more thing;)

Fun with our cousins, too!
 

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Such sweet pictures, especially the ones of you and your babies! :-)