Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweetest Sunday School Teacher

My little Hadlee is ALL about helping
her mommy to teach Hudson's
Sunday School Class!
I can't seem to tell her no...and make her
go to her own.  She absolutely LOVES
helping me and she actually really
does help me A LOT! 
 
Miss Pierce...name tag and all;)
This little guy is probably her favorite student!
Mine, too!  ;)
The little ones in our class LOVE her!
One mom told me that her little boy
talked all week about "Hadlee"!!!
I am really, truly enjoying this
experience with Hudson and Hadlee
and all these sweet little loves!:)
Hadlee also loves to play teacher at home...
She had written,
"Too scared, Remember Jesus" (:
Her student at home follows her directions...
she had told him that he needed to read!!! ;)
She also lines his work up in the hall
just like we do at church:)
 
I ran into Mrs. Bain, Hadlee's teacher,
and she told me that Hadlee had written the
sweetest Rachel's Challenge note.
It said something like
"Mrs. Bain is the best, sweetest teacher."
 
Mrs. Bain decided to read it to the class
but when she did Hadlee was quick to
clarify for the class,
"AFTER my Mommy"!!!!!!!!!
 I love this sweet girl's little heart!!!
"Speak tenderly to them.
Let there be kindness in your face,
in your eyes, in your smile,
in the warmth of your greeting.
Always have a cheerful smile.
Don't only give your care,
but give your heart as well."
Mother Teresa

No comments: