Sunday, September 22, 2013

Busy Blessings

These two seem to be flourishing in school
so far!  Walker seems to think River Valley
is the best school EVER...and Sweet Girl
is Little Miss South Bosque!  :)

LuNCH with my favorite little guy
everyday is the absolute BEST!!!

Hudson LOVES Walker's friends...
and thankfully all of these guys LOVE Huds.
It's really sweet:)  Jared hanging with Hudson...
Shopping for baseball pants for this kid
is NOT fun!!!!!!!!!  AT ALL!
Aren't capris cool for baseball?!?
Hudson thinks shopping for
baseball pants is AWeSoME!;)
Second grade parent night...
Love seeing sweet girl's stuff hanging in the hall:)
 Celebrating Sweet Dylan's Birthday!
Dylan is precious and her mom has become
such a dear friend to me as of late.
She sent me this pic from Dylan's tea party:)
Stud Muffin playing fall ball!
And pitching at a scrimmage...
We aren't on the same team with
the Millers this time, but we love
when we do get to see them!!!
Hadlee took these pictures during
Sunday School of me praying with my little
class.  I think I need to talk to Hudson
about closing his eyes during our prayers;)
Sweet, precious angels!  I am LOVING
that I get to spend my Sunday mornings like this:)
Hanging with my favorite Aggies
on a Saturday afternoon...
 
They wrestle all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy FLiPPiNG out during an Aggie game!!!!!!!!!!!
Lunch with Haddie Cakes!!!!!
Such a special treat...for Mommy:)
Look who took a selfie;)
Second Grade is FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy was out of town this week so I took
the kiddos to school.  Watching them walk
into their schools kinda makes mama cry!
I'm just so thankful:)
These are BuSY days..........
And I feel like Hudson and I spend
a lot of time driving in the car! 
Maybe that's why he took this pic;)
Hudson is "thinking" these are busy days, too;)
I'm in the midst of the BeST BuSY
there ever could be.............
BuSY BLeSSiNGS all around me!!!!
Sweet Hadlee made me this and I have
it displayed in my kitchen. 
It's a treasure!!!!! 
My family IS my sunshine...
the ones deep in my heart! 
 

No comments: