Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Perfect Weekend

Last weekend was just perfect...
Friday night started off with going to our
friends' house for dinner with a few other
families.  We've been trying to do this
FOREVER and it finally worked out. 
Troy and I have made such amazing
friends through Walker's friends' parents.
I love that!  We have been blessed and blessed!
 Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day and I promised
the kids they could play all day long with friends.
Sweet Girl had her precious little friend
from her class last year over...
 Little Bro got to hang with them some of the time...
 Doesn't get much better than gorgeous weather,
sweet friends and a funny little brother to chase you;)
 T-Daddy gave golf cart rides...
 Silly, crazy, handsome 5th grade boys!
 When little man felt left out,
then mommy got to play with him and Spiderman.
I'm always Mary Jane:)
 I cracked up at this picture that Hudson
took when I didn't even know it...
notice his precious little toe!
Sonic to feed the gang at our house;)
 They even ALL played together
some of the time!  It was just such a
pretty day and evening:)
 Then Sunday morning donuts before church...
I mean who doesn't come to breakfast like this?!? ;)
 
"Love wholeheartedly, be surprised,
give thanks and praise --
then you will discover the fullness
of your life." 
Brother David Steindl-Rast

No comments: