Monday, September 2, 2013

First Day of Fifth & Second

 PLUS a little three year old boy
ready for another year with Mrs. Janice:)
My heart is so full I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!
No longer at the same school :(
Awesome new back packs!!!
For two AWESOME kids!!!
ELEVEN years old this very day...
and ready for the fifth grade!!!
Happy Birthday, Honey!!!
So handsome in his new clothes...
even the cool, tall socks!!! ;)
Sweet & Seven for Second Grade!!!
Absolutely adorable in her cute
little Justice outfit and her leapard
Sperry shoes AND her straightened hair
that she requested of course! 
 LOVE her style so much!!!
Three years of PuRE love!!!!!
TWO cool fifth graders ready
to tackle the year!!!
Excited for Jonah to ride with us to
school every day:)
One more pic...it is his birthday!!!
Dropping THIS happy-go-lucky
blond surfer boy at Mrs. Janice's!
He was pumped!!!!!!!!(:
What an amazing feeling to drop
off such a happy boy!!!!!!!
Troy took Walker and Jonah for the
literal drop off at River Valley...
no more walking my Big Boy in :(
while I took my sweet girl
to South Bosque.  Her first time to
go there without Brother!!! 
Sweet Pea shed a few tears when it
was time for Mommy to go.
Troy says I make summer too much fun;(
I think it's just her sweet, anxious,
little heart that makes the tears fall.....
I had absolutely NO worries leaving her
with Mrs. Bain!!!  Already feeling so
thankful for Hadlee to have such a
loving and amazing Christian woman
to teach and love on her this year
...just like Mrs. Bain did for
Walker when he had her!!!!!!!!!!
Thankfully Haddie Girl had a
wonderful first day of second grade!!!
One of my prayers for this year...

No comments: