Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Week (:

Peace out, Mom!
Second grade so far is CooL!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, I am that mom who even makes
them take SECOND day pictures!!! ;)
Seriously so cute, I just can't resist!!!
Stud Muffin didn't seem to be
phased by the big 5th grade
transition whatsoever!  
Sweetie Pie loved her first day of
second grade...but I knew there might
be more tears on the second day at drop off;(
Mommy was correct...
but shortly after, I received this picture
from Mrs. Bain!  Happy Happy Happy!
2nd Day of 2nd Grade Hats & FuN!!!!!!!!!
LoVed seeing my girl so happy with her
sweet, precious new friend in her FuN class!!!
 Day three...Sweet Girl riding with the boys now! 
And no more tears!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!
So far, my classes are AWESOME
and it has been FuN seeing so many sweet
friends of ours in the hallways at MHS!
FANTASTIC Third Day~ CHECK!!!
5th Grade is Cool!
2nd Grade is Sweet!
 Being with just mommy in the
afternoons...priceless!
Especially when little man gets
to buy baseball cleats just like Brother's!;)
FRiDaY ~ Midway Spirit Day!!!
 Our 2013-2014 year is off to a
FABULOUS start!!!!!!!

No comments: