Sunday, September 15, 2013

Funny

I absolutely love funny people. 
I think it's because I love to laugh.
I am surrounded by funny people...
Troy probably being the most witty,
funny person I know...followed
very closely by my two favorite Kelli's!
 
Kelli G and I think we are REALLY
funny.  Recently she was asked a
security question and it was something like,
"Who is the funniest person you know?"
She said ME.
I was so honored and humbled;)
 
Troy and Brian don't think that Kelli
and I are funny at all!  ;)
In fact they think our antics and our
DAILY, endless conversations sometimes
about nothing (but "nothing" that is
really funny to us) are ridiculous.
 
On the other hand, Troy thinks that
he and Kelli are very funny...
hence my screen saver on my phone
that makes me smile every time
I look down at it.  Might make
others that see it wonder?
But oh well ;)
I also laugh when I pull out my
insurance cards in my wallet and see
two of my favorite girls...
I love my Kelli G.
I'm thankful that we do talk everyday
and that we get each other so, so well.
My longest, dearest, best friend in the world.
 
I also love that my little girl is funny, too.
This is the sort of stuff she creates
on her iTouch for me and sends me...
I don't dish out the LOL's ...
but my Haddie and my Kelli G
definitely make me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: