Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pick Up Line

Sweet Boy pretty much takes his nap
these days on our way to get
Hadlee and Walker and Jonah from school.
It's quite the jaunt to both schools
and through their pick-up lines. 
Notice what is beside me...
I usually have some form of a snack
in the car.  Haddie Cakes is HuNgRy
when she gets in the car!!!;)
Somedays we pick up this sweet girl, too...
Those are Hadlee's favorite days!  (:

Picking up Walker & Jonah really
changes the tempo of our ride;) 
They are LouD, SiLLY, FuNNY,
obnoxious and honest about their day!!!
  They are just plain CRaY~CRaY!
I pick up this sweet little thing first
and she is ALWAYS so excited to see me...
and of course I can hardly wait to see her. 
She is my precious angel baby girl
and seeing her sweet self standing
there waiting for me to pick her
up just melts my ever lovin' heart!  :)
I am so, so thankful for this time riding
home from school and hearing about their days.
It is priceless.

 


1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Oh, those boys...you can just see the mischief in their eyes! The girls, of course, look sweet and TOTALLY innocent. ;-)

The cookies look yummy. You must drive carefully and slowly, 'cause I'd have those suckers slung all over the car by the time I reached the school! Ha!