Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lunch Dates & Love

These two are about as cute as they come:)
My friend, Amanda, invited Hadlee
and me to join her and Cannon
for lunch at the school. 
She brought us lunch & it was so fun!
I sent the above pics to Troy and
he thought Cannon was a little too
close to Hadlee;)
It's a good thing I didn't send him
THESE..................
Haddie Girl appeared to be
the flirtacious one;)
After lunch, Sweet Girl
and I went to the Book Fair!

The next day I got to have lunch
with THIS Stud Muffin!!!!
And go with him to the book fair, too!:)
Walker is so sweet and I love
any alone time I can get with him:)
Troy had invited me to lunch that day
not knowing I already had plans
with another "guy"!!!
He asked me to just send him a
picture of his wife......
so I took this one of me on my
way to get my other little "guy"!
I love having three sweet boys
and one precious princess in my life!

That my glory may sing your praise
 and not be silent. O Lord my God,
I will give thanks to you forever!
Psalm 30:12

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Lunch dates, huh? They grow up too fast, don't they?! Hadlee is so cute...I think she gets her flirtatious side from her mom! ;-)

I really like the picture of you, sweet friend. You are absolutely beautiful. Your smile just lights up your face! That pic would be a great FB profile pic sometime!

I hope you have a wonderful week...love to all!