Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky and Charming ...

...and cute especially
on St. Patty's Day!!! :)
It's so great that Hudson can wear
a size 4 shirt now!  Opens up a whole
new world of matching shirts!!!;)
I know that Walker will probably put
a stop to it soon, but until then.....
Nine & Two...
and the most lovable, fun boys I've ever known!  :)
I love that my kids each have a
unique relationship with each other. 
I never dreamed these two with
seven years in between could be so close.
I don't really call that luck...
more like BLESSED!  :)
Walker went to a really fun BU baseball
party and got this BAYLOR
shirt in his party favor........
of course I just had to put it on!!!
This was one of the many looks
I got from my little Aggie;)
An Aggie tried & true!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel even more blessed when we
add in our Sweet, silly Princess Pie.....
     
May grace and peace be multiplied to you
in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
 His divine power has granted to us all things
that pertain to life and godliness, through the
knowledge of him who called us to
his own glory and excellence,     
2 Peter 1:2-3   

No comments: