Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who Hearts Travis?!?

Well, of course, Aunt Mindy
~"La Tante"~ does!!!
Seeing Trav was my very first
stop on Valentine's Day...
BUT apparently A LOT of other
people HEART Travis, too!!!
Like enough girls to send him
80 plus Valentine cards:)
Two of the sweet Baylor girls
on their way to see Travis
on Valentine's Day. 
They texted these pics to me:)
Travis reading the first one he opened...
These beautiful girls are like angels.........
They are so precious and sweet...
especially this one on the left. 
Her name is Marie.  She is a real sweetheart.
(As are the others!!!!!)
Marie has just really opened up her heart to me. 
These girls are Thetas at Baylor.
I was a Pi Phi there, but WOW
these Thetas sure do move me!!!

I'm thinking that many of these
young ladies are wise beyond their years...
Such thoughtful souls...
It took Travis and me several
days to read through each and every card,
but we did!!!!!!
And this one was my VERY favorite....
Visiting Superman after school on V-day :)
I happen to HEART each one
 of these sweetie pies...

It will forever warm my heart
how Travis & Hudson love each
other so much...
I never would have dreamed
this 20 months ago! 

I love all of these smiles:)))
 I also love the way Hunter has his arm
on his brother & Travis has his arm on Hudson.
La Tante LOVES this guy
with alllllll of her heart and soul................

.......................
Haven't I made that abundantly clear?!?

"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his love
into our hearts by the Holy Spirit,
 whom he has given us."
Romans 5:5




No comments: