Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This just about sums up our Spring Break 2012...
How sweet it was!!!
To get things going that first weekend,
a mani/pedi was in order for my Princess Pie!
She had all the colors chosen...
one side was "fun" and one side was "cute"!!!
Sweetest little fingers and toes
I've ever known ;)
This little girl is ALL cute & fun!!!

After a weekend of cold & wet weather
BUT freshly painted toes and nails,
we were ready to ROLL!!!!!!!!
I absolutely ADORE my
Spring Break Buddies!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
This was after we played a
raging game of Hide & Go Seek...
they are crazy funny!  I love their spunk!!!
She's my muffin!!!  :)
And he's my Texas Ranger!!!
(I laughed so hard when he came
out that morning in FULL Ranger gear...
shorts, shirt, AND jersey!!!)
One day was a Chickfila/Target day.
You can always bet that Grandmother is going
to show up at Target if we are there!;)
We also grabbed our fave Superman
to go to shopping with us, too!!!
The STORM was in full effect!  ;)
I love this guy........
A couple of days, we just stayed home.
  That meant Hullabaloo was in order! 
We are all fans of this game...
This would be Mrs. Pierce outside
"watching the Pre-K kids at Recess";)))
This would be pure love...............
Yep, I'm posting it again...in the same post...
it's just THAT cute! 
It also made my Facebook status:)
Spring Break couldn't be complete without
some Jonah play time!!!!!!!!!!
My sweet playdate............
Her "American Girl" doll went
to the beauty shop.....
The X-box & Play Station saw some
action that week, too!!!!!!!!!
Not too much, but a little....
thankfully Walker always chooses
outside over his games anyday! :)
This little guy ate cereal for the first time!!!
My first kid to actually eat
cereal WITH milk!!!!!! :)
Maybe it's because he sees me eat
my cereal so much...I could eat my
favorite type every night for dinner if
T-dawg would let me.  I can put away
some cereal!!!!!!!!  But very, very little
milk for this mama.  For Hudson...
POUR on the "muuullllllllk"
Baseball is in full effect again...
it's great being back with
some returning players!!!
My four kids;) enjoyed many rides
on the new golf cart as well! 
My bonus child also enjoyed it very much!
Two little blondies....
Love this golf cart gang SO much:)
If he's not in Walker's baseball cleats,
well, then he is in
Haddie's high heels!!!!!!
Baseball cleats or high heels,
this little guy gives the BEST
kisses IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Giving mama's kisses away ;(
None of us can get enough!!!!!!!
We took Travis to therapy some
during Spring Break.
This is what it looks like when
the STORM goes with you to therapy...
Travis and I are following ~ I'm shaking
my head and Travis is dying laughing!!!
Except when Hudson got bonked in
the head by the spinning doors;)

Thursday morning was such a treat
because it was HOODIE play time!!!!!!!!!!!
Our little Hoodies are getting
WAAAAY too big!  ;(
And they are as fun and sassy as ever!!!!!!
Loved seeing Haddie Cakes with
these sweet girls while I got
to visit with my Hoodie Girls!!!!! :)
Of course we had some playtime with
our fave, longest ever friends!  How about
these sweet, beautiful girls?!?
I see nothing but trouble in our
future with Hank & Hudson ;)))
They are too cute though!!!
 And funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But what gets Kelli and me the very most
 ...are these two!!!!!!!
Seriously, when did they turn into tweens?!?!?!
I swear it was just yesterday that we were
planning our first trip to the mall
with our Eddy Bauer strollers
and infant carriers?!?
 Time really does fly when you're having
fun!!!  Just like our Spring Break did;)

We also had a fun family zoo day and
then finished off our week with a little
 road trip (those are coming up next)! 

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Looks like a great Spring Break...full of family, friends, and FUN! :-)

P.S. It's so odd that I can leave comments on your blog and other friends' blogs, but I'm unable to leave one on Travis' blog! I see that a couple of people have been able to leave comments, though. Wonder why I can't? I've tried using different servers and different computers. :(