Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This Kid!!!!!!

This kid is a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I say that a lot...
but it is THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were at Forever 21 and he thought
this was so funny (AND SO DID I!!!!!)...
Then he jumped down and ran over
to the sunglasses, chose a pair
and ran back up to pose!!!!!!!!
God love THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This picture was my Facebook status fo sho!;)

SO proud to have put his undies
on all by himself............
...even if backwards!!! ;)

Look at this kid walking up to Mrs. Janice's...
Cutest, biggest boy I know!!!

He loves to entertain us...
I think that's why God knew we needed
him!  He was CRACKING us up riding
his horsey one night when Lynna,
Wendell and Travis were over!

Mrs. Janice has recently taught Huds
to play UNO!  She even got him his own
set of UNO cards much to our UNO princess's
dismay!  ha!  He can really play, too!!!!!

Last summer, Walker would sometimes
use the restroom as boys sometimes do in the
great outdoors (MUCH TO HIS MOMMY's
DISAPPROVAL) in this one spot...
who knew Little Bro was paying
such close attention?!?
Sure enough he was and he had not
forgotten about it either!
One day he jumped out of the car
and ran over to do just like Big Brother!!!

One afternoon before dance,
I was searching everywhere for
Haddie's tap shoes.  Low & behold...
look where I found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, your MOMMY does LOVE you!!!
...Tap shoes, poses, undies, and allllllll!!!!!!!!!!

I am one blessed mama to have
THIS KID in my life!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Precious boy!!!! That's exactly how I feel about my sweet boy!!!!

Leslie D said...

Oh My Gosh! He is just adorable!

Beth E. said...

Hahaha! Bo was the same way when he was little...we never knew what he would do! Love the pictures. The one of Hudson in the boys "special spot" outside cracked me up!!!