Friday, March 9, 2012

Random Snow Day!

On Sunday, February 12th the kids had friends
over to play when all of the sudden we
looked outside to see it was SNOWING!!!
The kids RAN outside and
they were going CRAZY!
This just doesn't happen very often
in Waco, Texas!!!!!!!!!!

Actually before I took the above pictures,
I didn't realize that while I was grabbing
coats for everyone and myself
that Hudson had gone on outside.
IN.HIS.HIGH.HEALS!!!!!!!
They were all screaming "no school
tomorrow"!  HA!  I knew our "snow
 storm" wouldn't last that long!!!!!!
Hadlee, Whitt, Jonah, Walker, Hudson, Abby
THIS was my favorite picture!!! 
Look at the JOY....love LOVE love it!
And look at Jonah ... or Jonah's legs anyways!!!
This actually made my Facebook status;)
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't get these crazies to come back inside!
My little Huds didn't know what to think!
Then all of the sudden it's like he got it...
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So fun to experience this with great friends!!!  :)
Sweet, handsome SNOW boys...
Sweet, happy SNOW Bunnies....
I am not a fan of snow or any bit of
Old Man Winter for that matter,
BUT I sure did love seeing (and hearing!)
alllllll the joy this snowy surprise brought! :)
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined what God
has prepared for those that love Him"
1 Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

We've had about the same amount of snow this year. Crazy weather! I'm glad the kids were so excited...LOVED the expressions on their faces!