Sunday, March 18, 2012

Heading into a happy March...

I don't think I ever shared my very most
favorite Christmas present from this year:)
T-Daddy Dawg Love hooked me UP
with this most special cuff that I absolutely
ADORE!!!!!!  It is just priceless to me.
I had seen this on the Macs Blog and loved it
and dropped some hints to my man forever
ago...and he remembered!  Good man, good man!
(Super sweet seller on Etsy at
Troy also got me a precious
 necklace from her, too!)
In fact, I love it so much that when Kelli Kelly
had her new baby girl
~ my beautiful new God Daughter ~
... I just had to order her one, too!
Speaking of my new God Daughter,
Brynn Merlot was born on January 8, 2012
to my beautiful bestie Kelli & her hubs Rob.
She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces.
I just wish San Francisco wasn't so far
away.  I cannot WAIT to meet Brynn
and hold her:) and love on my other
beautiful God Daughter, Addison. 

Look who has learned to read in kindergarten!!!
WOW!  She is LOVING to read:)))
SO much so that she is even
taking AR tests now!!! 

This guy still just loves trash cans...
big and small!  ;)
Troy went and got Grandma Pierce
and she spent the last week
of February with us...
Troy is the best grandson in the 
WORLD.  I love the relationships
he has with his grandparents. 
Wish mine were still alive :(
but thankful that his treat me like their own. 
You just never, ever know what
our little Love Bug is going to come
out in...Haddie's ruby red slippers
are some of his faves;)))
It's about time to make Hudson's
nursery into a BIG boy room :(
And he's excited about that!
SUCH the character even when mommy
is trying to shop at Target;)
But I wouldn't have him any other way!
Especially when he is on SALE;)
Talk about wanting to hold and love on
a baby:( How about THIS Super Baby Boy
Ben in Australia.  Boo Hoo I want you,
Beautiful (I mean, handsome!) Ben.....

Good to meet you, Instagram App!
You are quite fun....
Especially with my super subjects;)
I heart you, too, Hudsy!!!
Princess Pie has been asking to have
little friends over from her class.
Meet Caroline...such a sweetheart!
I love seeing Hadlee make friends:)
Haddie has also had a playdate at
Caroline's.  My prayer is that someday
Hadlee will have her some NaNa's
and/or some Hoodies and of course
a Kelli G!  Among many other friends, too!!!
Hunter B was ALL about
Super Hero day at MHS!!!!!!!!
Our Super BIG HAM! ;)
Chip off the old brother block?!?
Actually not at all!  Hunter is so different
from Travis...other than both have ALWAYS
been so very kind and sweet. 
Hudson is obsessed with Walker's old
Wiggles car.  He's driven it way more
than Walker or Hadlee ever did!
He gets in and you ask him where
he is going and he always says,
"Waaaamat" (Wal Mart!)!!!
He's a little reckless though;)
This was in Hadlee's school journal.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!
"I like my mom.
She is in love
Hadlee
Hadlee
You are fun"
Baby Girl...you are SO right!  I AM in love
with your daddy, with your brothers
and with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNO & Underwear...how cute is he?!?
Huds can actually shuffle pretty well!!!  ;)
I try to remind them that an apple
a day helps keep the doctor away!!!
Haddie happens to be a fan
of Instagram, too!  ;)
ADORABLE besties!!!
Kimi & Haddie
This was a VERY special lunch date
I had on picture day with my sweet girl:)
Unfortunately lunch was just about over
and my sweetie pie was getting teary
eyed that mommy was going to have to leave :(
My little girl breaks my ever lovin' heart.
She is so sweet & sensitive. 

UH OH...look who is back at it again;)
March 1st was Ms. Swafford's Birthday
so Walker took this and a treat for her.
We just adore Casey so much:)
She is truly a blessing in our lives!!!
I also thought March 1st was the perfect
day to break out the St. Patty's Day shirts...
so they wouldn't get just one wear.
Hudson REFUSED to wear his
all morning long...but guess who ended up
winning?!?  Mommy Dearest!!!
Well, I think I did
...he is sticking his tongue out at me!?!
I'm the lucky one! 
And he's the charmer!!!
Ready for a happy, Happy March!!!!!!!
True DAT!  ;)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well shiver me timbers! That was a lovely shout out! I miss you like crazy!