Thursday, March 22, 2012

My March Madness ;)

I could eat this kid UP!!!
He is just so much fun:)
He brings so much JOY to our lives!
He is ALLLLL boy...
when he's not wearing Haddie's high heels!
I get a "kick" out of him!!!!!!
Sister is surrounded by basketballs,
footballs and baseballs...
but she will NOT let us
sign her up for a sport!!
Just might be a little Macy in her though;)
Sweet girl would NOT give up
on getting that basketball in the hoop!
She was SO proud once she finally did:)
I absolutely love spending my
afternoons with this little angel.
When I look back at him
in the car, this is what I always see! :)
And THIS is what I see when
he is up to no good!!!  ;)
Huds wants to be JUST like Bubba!!!
He's got Walker's huge cleats on and he
 LOVES to swing his bat just like Bubba does!
Speaking of Bubba,
he is a busy boy these days!
Always off to practice
or doing something with a friend.
Basically growing up WAAAAYYY
too fast for this mama's liking! ;(
BUT he is hilarious AS EVER!!!
Especially when he's got my camera;)
Such a mess!!!!!!!
His expressions kill me all the time!
On a side note, Walker is quite
the artist as well!!!  :)
Still loving his Legos very much, too!
Did I mention that Hudson is
obsessed with his BIG BROTHER?
This was the first day of baseball
practice and Hudson HAD
to wear some pants like Bubba's!
They are a little big just yet,
but that didn't matter to Huds!
I LOVE HAVING BOYS!!!
They are the heart of this
blinged out baseball mama! ;)
Wendell gave me the best birthday
card.  You open it up and
the baby says, "Oh no you diiiiient"!
We've had fun with this card at
the Pierce Place!  Had to send
this to Uncle Willard so he'd know;)
Hold me!!!!!!
This is Luke, our precious little
great nephew, son to our niece Jessica.
Talk about pure love & joy!!!
This is Luke's school picture...
God love his heart!  We are
so thankful for Luke!!!!!!!!!!
He just couldn't be any more precious!!!
My students are hilarious!
One day at the end of class I looked
over to see some of my boys like this.............
Haddie Girl still taking
those AR tests!  So proud:)
Hudson and his beloved
"bipaaaa" (Ipad!)...
Sweet Sister Pie
all dolled up for picture day:)
My little bit of Heaven on Earth
is this little girl................
The Friday before Spring Break...
they are ready to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........just like a crazy night at home
with a Walker/Hadlee/Hudson
sandwich literally piled on top of me!!!
THAT is perfect enough for me! :)

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Those sweet, sweet babies of yours! Bless their hearts...I could eat 'em up! ;-)

Did you go anywhere special over your spring break?