Tuesday, March 20, 2012

T-Dawg's New Toy

Troy has been talking for a long time
about getting a "ride" for his deer lease.
At one point there was talk of a
four wheeler, and this mama was NOT
crazy about that idea.  But a souped up golf
cart that we can ride around the hood in, too?!? 
 Yeah baby!!!!!!
T-Daddy didn't tell the kids that
he was getting one and surprised
us one day with it after we got home
from Hadlee's dance class!
We had to cruise the hood................
The kids were SO excited over this thing!
And when I say "kids", I am including
Troy, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta give my man credit though...
he is so money smart and never, ever
buys impulsively.  He saves for "toys"
such as this and he had cold hard cash
in his pocket (literally!) for this.
Unfortunately I am the complete
and total opposite when it comes to money!

Good times for my fave fab four
with the golf cart and the dune buggy!!!!!!!
As is the case with everything/event in my family,
everyone has to take (or get per Troy!) a ride!!!
Even Travis! ;)
He doesn't know it yet, but Good Lord
willing if he ever gets to learn to drive
again...Troy said he would help teach him
on the golf cart.  We just can't tell
Travis that yet!!!!!!!
Congrats T-Daddy Love!!!
Your new ride is a hit:)
I'm loving the fire engine red even though
I know it's soon to be totally camo!!! 
You are a good, safe, wise and fun daddy!
We love you and your new golf cart;)

A truly rich man is one whose children
 run into his arms when his hands are empty. 
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

Good man, Good fun. You guys are a blast! Really cute of Troy to be so excited to share his new ride :)