Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

SWEETness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Writing out Valentines for each classmate
and family and friends:)
Haddie Girl begged and begged to fill out
her Barbie cards for weeks...
Once we finally started, she suddenly needed
a "break" after about doing five of them!  HA!;)
This handsome guy didn't even need
mama's help this year.  :(
He chose sports valentines...... 
T-Daddy LOVE thinks I come up with
reasons to buy and put together gifts
for people!  And when it comes to my
babies' sweet teachers, you better
believe he is right!!!!!!!!!!
I spent a whole Sunday afternoon putting
together little treats for teachers,
 friends, & family! 
Makes me SO happy...
just wish I could do more.........
What I didN'T enjoy was covering 24 boxes for
Hadlee's kindergarten class to
decorate at their party.
Yep, Room Moms had this fun j-o-b! ;)
Thankfully, T-Daddy helped!!!
I also had the pleasure of making four
dozen cupcakes for both Walker
AND Hadlee's class parties...
and two extra dozen for home & a few
for Hudson to take to Mrs. Janice's!
No complaints here...
I signed up for this and wanted to make
these!!!  A labor of love I thoroughly enjoy!
It's my only specialty;)
Sweets for my Sweets and their Sweet Friends:)

I actually took these pictures the day
before V-day 2012.....
Was just really feeling the LOVE...
the crazy love!!!
Walkman ~ Nine years of LOVE
Haddie Cakes ~ Five & a half years of LOVE
Hudsy Puds ~ Two years of LOVE
How much does your mommy
love you?!?!?!??!?!?!
Silly BOY loves....................
They ARE my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE this one............
Trying so hard to get just one good boy love pic...
I have no clue why they act the way they do;)
I wouldn't have them ANY other way!!!!!!!
This sweet little girl has my heart!!!!!!!!!!
Even with her crazy DRAMA filled moments;)

My actual Valentine's Day started
with a visit to my Superman
to give him some movies to hopefully
brighten his day...
THEN, it was off to my sweet
girl's Kindergarten V-day party!!!!!!!!!!!
First the kiddos decorated
their boxes:)
Cute Caden and Haddie
SUCH a sweet class..........
...with VERY sweet teachers:)
After the cutie pies handed out their
Valentines, they ate my cupcakes!!!
It's a LOVE like this that makes
the world go round:)
Precious girls.........
Mrs. Decker:) LOVE her dearly!
Ms. Raminger (the student teacher)...
Room Mommy & her Favorite.....
Cutest couple I know...
Hadlee & Cannonball!
Upstairs the third graders were
eating my cupcakes and playing
Valentine Bingo!
Haddie sneaked up there with me;)
Such cute buds...Cade & Walker
LOVE & ADORE Miss Swafford!
My heart is so happy feeling
love like this!!!!!!!!!!!
Dropping by Sr. Care for some
Superman Lovin'!!!!

When we finally got home,
Grandmother stopped by with treats!
Remember how I mentioned that I love
putting together treats for others...
well, my favorite "others" are
my T-Dawg, my Walker, my
Haddie and my Hudson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First up...Hudsy Puds!!!
Silly singing monkey!  He loved it!!!
This kid just loves everything!!! :)



Then it was Princess Pie's turn!!!
Her daddy got her this big caterpillar!
Haddie has begged for it since the very
day Valentine stuff was set out
in the stores!!!  Daddy didn't disappoint!
(He really did go and buy it himself!)
And then some new "girl" Legos!!!

Last but certainly not least,
Walker D's turn!!!!!!!
Legos, of course!!!
Then it was my BIG LOVE's turn!!!
And even my turn, too!
My man spoils me rotten;)
(Our cards to each other were hilarious!!!...
we were both thinking a long the
same lines this year(;!)
He is truly my Valentine!!!
I'm one lucky lady!
So now faith, hope, and
love abide, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

You are such a good mommy! Your kids are so lucky!

I love your red jeans. They look great on you :)

Beth E. said...

Oh, what a wonderful post! Goodness, I don't see how you do it all...you are a wonderful wife, mom, sis, aunt, daughter, and friend to all!

Love you!