Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Sixteen Saturday Shopping

The Baylor Bears were both
(meaning the Lady Bears & Baylor Men)
in the Sweet Sixteen...
and then the Elite 8:)
and now the Ladies are in the Final TWO!

Such a fun time to be a Baylor Bear!!!
UNLESS your son is Walker Pierce;(

I really think he bleeds maroon. 
He calls Baylor: "Boolor" and
our school bear named Bruiser:  "Loser"
He's just plain MEAN!!!
Troy is even (kinda) supporting Baylor
at this point...but not Walker!!!

SO, when Troy & Walker were off
for a day of baseball,
I put green and yellow on my
littles and we headed out for some fun!
It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day...
And I think my two H's are
absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

After some fun shopping, we stopped
to grab Sonic to eat.  Hadlee mentioned
eating outside, but we were actually
rushing home for the Lady Bears game. 
But then I thought..........WAIT..........
I need to enjoy God's beautiful day
with my two little beauties!!!
I'm so glad we did:)
These two are so pleasant
and sweet and fun:)
I should always choose to savor
any moments with them!
The Sonic manager even sent out
free ice cream cones for them;)
He must have thought the two H's
were pretty sweet & beautiful, too! 
  
For by him all things were created,
in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or dominions or rulers
or authorities—all things were created
through him and for him.
And he is before all things,
and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:16-17

No comments: