Friday, April 13, 2012

Having a girl :)

I cannot imagine life without this
sweet little girl...
she's my best little friend in the
whole wide world.
She is soooooo different from her
older brother in so many ways though!!!
When she has a project, she wants
it done HER way with no suggestions
from mommy!!!
Walker will most always go with
whatever I say;)
She loved being Star Student
for the week in her class:)
Of course she did a great job, too!!!
My favorite on her poster was:
I am special because...
"I love Jesus and I love everyone!"

She is truly my little sidekick.
She is constantly making me things
at home and at school.
I love how much she loves me.
It's so VERY sweet:)
BUT sometimes, she can dish out
the drama for her mama!!!!!!!
This is another way she is quite
different from Walker.
The other day she spouted off
that she was not going to speak to me
EVER again?!?  Oh yes she diiiiiiii-ed!

Thankfully it wasn't long until
she came walking back in
from her room (where she was sent!)
to hand me this........................
Sweet Girl, I will
ALWAYS
want you back!!!

I love you, too :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Aw, sweet girl!!!!!!! She looks so big!!!! I'm just now catching up on your blog..I've been slacking!!! Hope u all are well!!!!