Monday, April 23, 2012

Bluebonnet Babies

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.        
Psalm 139:13-16

My favorite line from those verses...
"Wonderful are your works;
My soul knows it very well."
"Praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD,
O my soul."
Psalm 146:1
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."
Psalm 127:3

3 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

beautiful!

Beth E. said...

Love, love, LOVE these pictures! So precious...

Brandi said...

Aw, soooo cute!!!!! PRESH!