Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Carr Boys

The Carr boys are such a package deal for us!
Cade for Walker & Cannon for Hadlee.
The Carrs just need one more for Hudson;)
Hadlee & Cannon have to be THE cutest!!!
Their teacher told me that sometimes
they hold hands at recess and just
talk and talk and talk!
Baylor vs. A&M
These two make quite the pair themselves;)
The Carr boys are precious!
I love that we have become friends
with their parents....no worries
with playdates like this:)
Somebody better hold me when
my Haddie Girl drives off on her
first date with a BOY!!!
I do hope it's Cannon though;)
I'm just not sure though if her
Daddy will ever let her drive off with a
boy.  He's still convinced
that she is taking him to the prom;)
I can much more easily envision TROY
driving them off like this for a date;)))
A friend is one of the nicest things
you can have, and one of the
best things you can be. 
~Douglas Pagels

No comments: