Sunday, April 29, 2012

School Easter Parties

Easter Teacher Treats:)
Teacher Friend Treats, too!:)

But best of all is getting
to go see my sweet girl at
school for her Easter party!!!
Cutest Chick I know!!!!!!!!
Precious Pie gazing at Cannon;)
Such cutie pies in Kindergarden!!!!!!!
Ready for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin....
Go Haddie Girl!!!
Cannon Ball & Haddie Cakes
Girl Power!
Taylor, Hadlee, Caroline
Emily & Maddy, too! 
I couldn't love this sweet, sassy,
 sensitive, silly girl more!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has blossomed so much
this year in kindergarden!
Love her curls so much, too!:)
I keep laughing when I look at these pictures
over her white leggings.  She wore
 them because it was a little cool that
morning.  They were supposed to come
down to right below her knee...
but she wanted them pulled all the way down!
Rachel, Emily, Hannah, Haddie, Laura,
Taylor, Dylan, Maddy, Caroline....

Then it was back to the class for
more Easter fun!  :)
Sweet Friend, Emily:)
Walker's third grade class
didn't get to have a "party" but they
got to have treats and such...
just no parents (but since I
delivered the stuff, I got to have
a quick visit in there!!!)
Walker & "B" (Braden!)
LOVE me some handsome
and cool and sweet third grade guys!!!
My South Bosque Thunder Cubs;)
I am so thankful for the Carr boys
and the Carr parents!!!!!!
I.Love.This.Chick!
SO sweet MUcH!
And this guy?!?
He's wild and crazy.............
AND he makes me the happiest
mama in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a wonderful description of Easter
from Beth Moore's James study...

"The power of the resurrection
means that nothing
but the tomb is meant to be empty."

May my children ALWAYS know the
one and ONLY who can fill their empty heart!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Reading posts about your littles reminds me so much of when MY boys were little! I was the "homeroom mom" for both, and I remember what a busy (but fun) time that always was during holidays.

Precious time...precious pictures...precious family.

Love you!