Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Those Moments ...

Quite often I have these "moments'...
when I just want to freeze time.
Just those STOP & THANK GOD
with all my heart type moments!  :)

Sometimes it happens when I look
at my Walker D and can't get over
how big and handsome he is.
He is so tall and his features
are just huge, but yet he's still only nine.
He loves his Legos as much as he loves
his baseball.  I love that!
He tells us good night and goes
off to his room and goes to bed;
yet some nights he will look
at Troy or me and say,
"Wanna come lay with me?"
And he is so charming, too!
He just does something to me and
I wish I could slow time down with him....
Sometimes it's my little Haddie Girl that
makes me want to stop time.  She
is my little sidekick.  She loves her
mommy so much and never, ever likes
to be too far from me.  I know fully well
that it won't always be like that. 
She's just so sweet and innocent
and sensitive and girly and silly
and so much more.
I love my little girl...
Hadlee is also still little and I love 
that.  She's our little girl...
and she still falls asleep sometimes
on the way home from school:) 
Sometimes it's this little guy and
 his crazy, FUNNY ways that make
me want to stop and thank the Lord!
I never know what my little Hudsy
Puds is going to be up to next;)
This time it was him on my treadmill
(which was turned completely OFF)
pretending to work out in two
 different shoes of Hadlee's
with his little bum showing!
This kid is a RIOT!!!

Or when we are driving just him and me
and he's sitting in the back seat saying
"mama, daddy, BUUUbbba, Ahdeeee"
over and over again.  It's
so sweet to hear him repeat his little
family's names over and over. 
He is so pleasant and just full
of pure, sweet love!

Saturday mornings have to be the BEST!
Usually at least one-to-two-to-three kids
end up in our bed at some point. 
Even though I'm often awakened 
by this little guy RIGHT in my FACE
(way earlier than I would like!)
saying "MUUUUULLLLLKKKK",
just like this, that's okay............
Because turning over to see these two
loves just about does me in:)
And curling up to her is priceless!!!
"I will sing to the Lord because
He has treated me generously."
Psalm 13:5-6


No comments: