Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sisterly Love

Haddie LOVES her some baby brother!!!I'm talking like over-the-top
(scare Hudson to death!)
LOVES her some baby brother!!!Not really, sweet sister just has SO MUCH
love for her little brother bear!!!Sometimes Hudson does need a break though!!!
"Hey Hudson...wanna play with your big lion?""I know you do! How about in 3D?!?"
"Small Fry" and "Big Sister" are with me
most all of the time. They are so easy and lovable!
I worried and worried over how Hadlee
would react to having a new little person
with us all of the time (she has always been
my sweet shadow!). I've been amazed at
how everything has worked out.
Hadlee wouldn't have it any other way now!MOST of the time, I don't think Hudson
would have it any other way either!!!Haddie is such a big helper...she loves to get
his diapers for me and she's almost always
right by my side while I bathe him or change him.
One of her favorite things to say to me is,
"Let's get Hudson to smile"!
Oh and to hear her talk "baby" to him is
just about the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!These two are something special!
(Even if Hudson does flinch when he
sees big sister coming his way!!!)
There's no other love like the love for a brother.
There's no other love like the love from a brother.
~Astrid Alauda

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

Awww....Haddie is such a sweet Big Sister! What a sweet blessing. Love the pics!

Brandi said...

Such a swee post! I wish Addison was as sweet to Ty as Haddie is to Hudson. Addison is MEAN to Ty.. pushes and hits...sad! What a sweet girl you have! Your kids are always sooo happy.... precious!

Mrs. Davison said...

Too cute! Siblings who love and support each other melt a momma's heart! Your babies are precious.

angie said...

Oh that first picture is a framer! How SWEET!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I love watching Haddie love on her baby brother! I really think it is like having a live baby doll to her. ha! She just loves on that little one like crazy and it is the SWEETEST thing to watch. I can't wait to see how these two grow up together. I bet they will be SO close to each other. That is the way I am with my older brother. To this day I always call him first when I am in trouble. ha! The pictures are just precious Mindy.

Caryn said...

Precious pictures of your two littlest loves!! I LOVE that small fry onsie -too cute!!