Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rehearse Rehearse Rehearse

Waiting to take the stage at her very
first dress rehearsal for her
very first dance recital!!!
Look at my little ballerina!!!
We were only allowed to take stage pictures
at the rehearsal...so I took full advantage!
Look at these little angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aren't they just adorable?!?And FuN, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I could NOT have been more proud
of my little princess! Haddie is a little
bit shy & not one that seeks attention.
I had NO idea if she would even go
on stage..................
but color this mommy HAppY!!!
I have a little performer on my hands!
Hadlee KnEW her routine so, so well!!!
But what's even better than seeing
my little girl perform on stage?!?......................
Sharing all of this with our very best friends!!!This was just a dream.come.true!!!
For Hadlee AND Mommy!
What a blessing to experience
this with our sweet little hoodies!!!
AND OF COURSE...............also with my
favorite STAGE MOMS in the whole.wide.world!!!
One.HApPy.Mommy.aNd.Daughter!!!Seriously, I can't get enough of this little girl!
She was so happy & excited
about her recital, her little friends,
and about being on stage!!! Even Grandmother showed
up for a sneak preview!I love watching my little sweet
thing make friends! What a JoY!!!What are we going to do about these
smiley face dolls?!? They are Just.TOO.Much!
And this was just the rehearsal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SWeeTneSS!!!
RoRo hooked a dancer up with her favorite
treats...orange starburst! After Hadlee's last
dance she said, "Now where's that RoRo?"!!!
What a feeling to have a friend who loves
your daughter as her own?!?
Finale Practice...Praciting their tap routine...
I love you, beautiful girl!!!I really couldn't get over how Hadlee
knew the routine. It was so precious!!!
Her entire group was absolutely darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE three sweetest stage moms I've
EVER, ever known!!!!!!!!!!! Hadlee...I enjoyed every single second of
that morning with you. This was OUR time!
You are pure JOY to me.
My sweet little best friend!!!I am so glad that God gave me a daughter...
but not JUST a daughter...
He gave me YOU...
and YOU are perfect to ME!
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

OMG...too cute! I especially love the smiley face costume. ADORABLE! Ok, so now I'm thinking Addison needs to take dance. Precious pics!!! And you look awesome!!!!!

Shannon said...

So stinking precious! Reagan's recital is on the 4th and we are counting down the days! I LOVE her costumes! She is just tu-tu precious!

Kimberly said...

So shy...just like her mommy! Hee hee..not! What BEEutiful little bee! I could just eat her up! I can't wait for Chloe to do this kind of thing and oh what fun Chloe would have watching Haddie. Weep. Weep.

Graham said...

So cute! She is a doll!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, my Sweet Haddie cakes! You make my heart so happy. I LOVED watching you dance on the stage in your tutu. I am your #1 Fan club:)