Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Huds

Three months is such a FUN age!
I wish I could bottle this baby boy up!!!

Hudson is as cute, sweet and fun as EVER!!!

He loves his bath now. When I get his clothes off of him and lay him in the bathroom and turn on the water, he starts kicking and smiling! He can't wait. It's either that or he loves to be naked!?!

He also LOVES to talk!!! I think he likes the sound of his voice. We sure do!

We had such an extra special treat when our dear friends from New York came for a little visit! This is Brooke (God Mommy's sister) and her little guy born in November ~ CHARLIE!

I love this girl!!! Like she's my own baby sister!

It was super fun texting these pictures to God Mommy!!!

"Hey little Texas boy. I'm from New York CITY!"

"NEW YORK CITY?"

"You heard me!"

"You need to move back to Texas where you belong, you big city boy!"

Oh Charlie! You are PRECIOUS!!! I wanted to add you to my own collection of boys!

Mommy and her little Ags!
Wonder who put those on Hudson's wrists?!?
Cutie patooooties Big Sis and Lil' Bro!
How about another Walker vs. Hudson quiz?!?
Photo #1
Photo #2
#1 is Walker, #2 is Hudson
Back to Walker...
Back to Hudson...
Sister thinks it's CRaZy that she has twin brothers born seven years apart!!!Hudson is the BEST baby...I just can't get over him. He is SO good!!!
OOOPS...another flashback to Walker in the same outfit...
Walker is almost five months in the above
picture while Hudson is three months in these...
Sweet Huds...you're my favorite one man baby show!!!
Hudson is just sweet! And he rarely cries. Even
if he wakes up during the night, you can barely
hear the precious little thing!This is the 'hurry up and let's go to church
so I can sleep during the music' look.
Don't worry I'll wake up as soon as Pastor Toby
starts his sermon!!!Hudsy Puds is a smiling baby boy! Here he is "telling me all about it"!I am anxious to see how much he weighs
at his four month appointment.
He has grown SO much!!!He's a solid little chunk...
Walker was always solid like this. The Love Bug still sleeps well. He's not sleeping
all through the night every night...
but it really doesn't bother me. He's
so sweet and cuddly and just wants
to eat real quick and go right back to sleep.
He likes to snooze during the day
in his swing or his bouncy seat.Or really anywhere for that matter!Hudson still has beautiful blue eyes!
Troy's brown eyes gene runs strong and I'm
pretty sure Hudson's will change. But
Mommy's eyes are hazel so you never know!
Oh Baby Love...you melt your mommy's heart!It was funny when Hudson posted this picture
on Facebook with a caption that read
"first aunt to respond is the one who ROCKS!"I love my little Prince Charming!!!THIS is how Hudson wakes up every morning...
with a SMILE! And usually with Big Sis
or Big Bro peering over begging him to wake up!
He can sleep late...I'm talking 10:00ish!!!
Even then he lays there and talks a while
before I get him up!
BEST news of ALL...Mrs. Janice has agreed
to keep Hudson in the mornings next year!
Talk about an ANSWER to PRAYER!!!
Troy and I wanted to shout from the roof top
because we are so excited and thankful!!!
Hudson already loves her AND also
beautiful Miss Adrienne who has been keeping
him on Fridays for me!Hudson LOVES for Walker to talk to him.
They are so cute together!
I can put Hudson in Walker's room and
he is so content just to hang with Big Bro!He's really "Laid Back (Hudson) Jack"!!!
Did I ever tell you that Troy's dad's name is Jack?
This little guy is so content as long
as he's not hungry. And boy does he love to eat!!!
HJP...I don't know what you are storing in
those cheeks, but I sure do think they're cute!!!Hudsy Puds...
I love you from the tip top of your head
to the bottom of your tiny toes!!!Such a sweet little surprise in our lives!
We love you!!!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

You've made my day with these awesome pics of Hudson...he's such a cutie!

You are blessed, Mindy! :-)

angie said...

He is a well dressed little guy:). Of course I love the Star Wars onesie from Coco! I think he is starting to have his own little look...maybe it's the eyes. He's just adorable Mindy!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Woo-hoo! I got it right:) SWEETNESS.....Huddy Love! Your little chunky cheeks are made for kisses. I am with Angie, I think he is getting a little look of his own now. I see soooooo much of Walkman still but I am seeing a little bit of you coming out in him. Could it be? Could he look like you? Probably not since Tdawg genes are so dominate! haha. Precious baby boy love!!!!

Bekah F. said...

Oh my goodness, those cheeks are too precious for words! He's getting so big!! He looks so much like Walker, but he's starting to look more and more like Hadlee to me, too! I'd love to see what Hadlee's baby pics look like compared to Hudson's!

Unknown said...

Boy if he isn't just edible. Scrumptious! My favorite is the one in his green Polo with his feet turned out like a little froggie. I'm a sucker for the tootsies.
You're a fortunate gal!