Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hadlee's BIRTH ~ Day!

We spent Hadlee's actual birthday doing
ALL Things Haddie!!!
What a suh-weeeet way to spend a day!
(For starters, decorating more cupcakes!)
This picture was taken right at 9:31 AM...
Hadlee was born on Tuesday, April 25th
at that exact time FOUR YEARS AGO!!!
You bet she had some cupcake pj's!!!
Modeling one of her new purses...
this one from Aunt Kitty!
This was the same day when she came out of
her room decked with her new purses and
her high heels and told me she was going to
"BAYLOR"!!!
"Come on, MOM! I'm like four years old now!!!"
What am I going to do with this
cute lil' cupcake?!?
Lindsay made this shirt for Haddie last
year and I just love it!!!
I also love Miss Priss in yellow!
You are such a delight, Haddie Girl!!!
My best little friend!
Sweetness.........

Other than mommy & daddy, who better else to celebrate your birthday with than your TWO brothers!!!You ALL seem to think each other is VERY funny!!! And your mommy thinks that the giggles she hears from the three of you are the ABSOLUTE BEST sound in the world!!!
Big Birthday Brother...

Birthday Girl!!!

Little Birthday Brother!!!We spent much of that morning and early afternoon in the backyard with the music playing. Next door Hoodie even called to see if there was another par-tay goin' on!!! Indeed, there was!!!The Birthday Girl was having herself a GOOD time!!!Walker loves to entertain and Hadlee loves to laugh!In the four fabulous years of Hadlee's sweet life, I've NEVER heard her giggle like she did that day. Tears were streaming down her face from laughter!!! I was singing God's praises for our Birthday Girl!This was Walker trying to do the "limbo"!!!Big Bro SO busted...And SO silly..........I really tried to freeze frame these memories in my mind!!!Beautiful Girl...you melt our hearts! Happy Home!!!

We also played with lots of Haddie's new toys...
including this pool from Ro Ro!And of course more time enjoying the
gorgeous BIRTHday outside! Sweet Thing's new love is riding her little
"bike" around everywhere! She's had this
for quite some time but has really learned
to peddle over at Mrs. Janice's recently...Stud Muffin is never too far behind!Tdawg and I often sit back and just can't believe
that these three babies are OURS!!!PURE SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!
Like mother like daughter...
Haddie Cakes loves her some birthday!
She's a BLAST to celebrate!She's something else I tell ya!!!
FOUR YEARS OLD!!!I made her favorite dinner...
spaghetti with Bush's sweet tea.
Then we had more cupcakes of course!Then we had a few more gifts for our girl.
She's so easy to please...Haddie doesn't
have many wants so I used this time
to get her some new pj's and a few little
things she has mentioned wanting.Actually, Daddy really bought her these...
and she DOES love her Daddy!!!She's been wanting this from HEB
mostly because it had a 'bottle warmer'
in it kinda like Hudson's!Cupcake Head keeps us rolling!!! Look at Little Huds wondering
what his crazy bro is doing!I love an ALL Things Haddie
(Hudson & Walker, too) DAY!!!My little bit of Heaven on Earth...
I hope four years old is AMAZING!!!
We love you so, so much!!!Happy Birthday, Haddie Pattie Pie!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Precious, precious angel! I LOVE all of Haddie's birthday celebrating!!! And especially decorating her own cupcake for breakfast! Your party decorating was all fantastic and it looks like Miss Priss had a PERFECT birthday weekend!!! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog posts and watching your sweet babies grow up!

Beth E. said...

What a fantastic day! I was blessed just by reading about it...you have a precious, precious family, Mindy!

The pics are adorable, but I especially like the ones of Hadlee laughing. I also got a kick out the pic of Walker "busted". Little boys sure keep moms hopping, don't they?! ;-)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Yes, she is Heaven on Earth! Haddie Cakes I just can't wait for you to bring your pool to my pool. RoRo is trying to warm the water up for you!!!

Oh Mindy, she is PURE joy! It warms my heart to see these beautiful pictures of YOUR precious family. God sure knew what he was doing!

angie said...

I feel like I was there too! What a perfect day:-).I love all the sweet giggles and silly big brother. I love these pictures.