Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dancin' Queen

Since we are all about birthday weeks,
Miss Priss had to wear her
Birthday Girl leotard to dance!!!
She has a sweet little dance class...
I have a sweet little dancer...
Rehearse Rehearse Rehearse...
because...
the recital is THIS weekend!!!
Last week's dance class was on a school
holiday so Walker had to go with me.
He told me it was so bad being there
that he almost 'fainted'!!!We also recently had dance pictures...Her daddy & I had a little bit of trouble
seeing our princess really dressed
up as a princess!!! Daddy said absolutely
NO MAKE-UP allowed!!!Next Top Model???????????Dancing with the Stars?????????Solid Gold Dancer??????????Actually, I better just be praying
she doesn't get stage fright
on Saturday night!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh how I love dance classes and recitals. After having three boys I was sooooo ready for girl things! My daughter's recital is the weekend of June 19th. It gets prettyintense as they get older. Crazy fun!!! She's too cute!

Beck said...

You know how much I love a little girl who does ballet!! Hadlee is just precious Mindy! I love her hair straightened for the pics too, she looks SO grown up. Beautiful kids, beautiful Mommy!

Beth E. said...

These pics are precious! I love them! Sure wish I could be there to attend the recital. :-)

angie said...

How adorable is your sweet ballet princess!! I just know she'll do great on Saturday. I can't wait for pictures.

Kimberly said...

omg! It doesn't get any cuter than that! Are you still bejangling those cute t-shirts??? LOVE IT! Thanks for the website on dresses. I just might be purchasing on for my NEW GODBABY. Yup, I'm an Aussie Godmommy. Can we please chat...eva?
xoxo